With our 3 programmes we meet the wishes and needs of the smaller landscaper to the large contractor.
- Easy Line is the programme for the light and minor tasks, where smooth handling is required
- Standard Line is robust machines for tasks that require more
- Forest Line is designed for crane feeding, and is built for the more demanding tasks
The NHS 150m Easy Line is a compact trailer mounted woodchipper with its own engine, designed for easier cleanup tasks, for example in garden and parks.
With a total width of less than 125 cm. and a weight of only 748 kg, the machine is flexible and easy to handle.
Despite the size of the machine, it has a surprisingly aggressive feedingsystem, and produces a very nice and uniform chip quality for eg. ground cover, stokers or volume reduction in general.
Operation and maintenance are extremely simple - targeted at changing operators and quick instruction.
• Hydraulic infeed-system,
• Internal oil supply incl. filter,
• NHS InfoCon,
• Trailer / undercarriage,
• Kubota Diesel engine, 19 kW,
• Adjustable base, steplessly adjustable, 360 °
• 4 pcs. Hardened blades, Easy-Cut® system
• 1 pcs. counter blade, hardened.
• Cutting length (chip size) adjustable: 7 or 15 mm.