With our 3 programmes we meet the wishes and needs of the smaller landscaper to the large contractor.
- Easy Line is the programme for the light and minor tasks, where smooth handling is required
- Standard Line is robust machines for tasks that require more
- Forest Line is designed for crane feeding, and is built for the more demanding tasks
NHS 150i is a compact wood chipper with low weight and a power requirement starting at only 20 HP. This makes it particularly suitable for even very small compact tractors.
Despite the size of the machine, it has a surprisingly aggressive intake-system, and produces a very nice and uniform chip quality for eg. ground cover, stokers, or volume reduction in general.
Maintenance on the NHS 150i is very limited, and all repairs can be done with hand tools.
NHS 150 is also available as:
- Model i/sa with mechanical speed-up gear for tractors with 540 PTO revolutions.
- Model Hydrodrive which is a full-hydraulic solution for mini loaders